Honor Those Who Have Taken the Time to Share
Several reasons why I am thankful for those who share their experiences.
- I honor and give thanks the courageous men and women in the past and present who have shared their thoughts, their stories, their hardships, triumphs, sufferings, failures, shame and all the other human emotions or experience unstated here.
- I honor those who share because I know how easy it is not to share and simply let ideas go to the grave.
- I honor those who share, despite having had fear of judgement, feeling nervous, uncomfortable, vulnerable and dealing with self-talk which may have told them they’re thoughts or ideas are not worthy.
- I honor those who share because I’ve overcome limited beliefs by hearing their stories.
- I honor those who share because it means that I may not have to explore the truly dark places of this world.
- I honor those who share because it means that I may get to vicariously explore the truly beautiful places of this world.
- I honor those who share because so many times this has planted a thought-seed, sparked or rekindled a fire in my being.
- I honor those who share because without those those stories I would not be even half as close to the person I am today.